A beautiful and newly renovated building on the shores of Lake Pepin perfect for your next event. An excellent facility in a great location, we’ve hosted a wide variety of events, including weddings, parties, reunions and meetings. Though we’re not open with restaurant regularity, don’t miss our Friday fish fry and numerous events throughout the year including the Holiday Fair in December and Ice Fishing contest in February!
Our building offers two levels. The lower level includes:
- Tables and seating for up to 175 people.
- Walk out patio (50 ft. x 60 ft.)
- Full kitchen and buffet-style serving space
- Bar area
The upper level includes:
- Tables and indoor seating for up to 212 people.
- Entrance to the deck
- Deck (outdoor) seating for approximately 40+ people (dining).
- Deck (outdoor) seating for approximately 120 people (chairs only).
- Large dancing/music area (hardwood floor)
- 6 large windows for panoramic views of the lake
- Bar area
** Both levels are handicapped-accessible.**Outdoor Spaces
- 120 person capacity deck (upstairs)
- Walk-out paved patio with picnic tables (downstairs)
- Landscaping and manicured green space
- Parking lot (approx. 100+ vehicle capacity)
- Scenic overlook deck (12’x20′) for weddings and pictures
- 120 person capacity deck (30 x 47 ft.) overlooking Lake Pepin (2011)
- New windows (2013)
- Walk-out patio (2012)
- Repainted lower level (2013)
- Full sound system with wireless microphones (2012)
- Refinished floor (lower level) (2013)
- New upstairs bar (January 2015)
- New lake overlook on the riverbank 12’x20′ (July 2015)
- Remodeled entry way and stairwell (December 2016)
- Remodeled upstairs bathrooms (December 2016)
- Remodeled downstairs, including new bar (January 2018)
2200 S Oak Street, Lake City, Minnesota 55041